OldTools Archive

Recent Bios FAQ

275771 scottg <scottg@s...> 2022‑06‑22 SOS computer bobble
Well I had a minor computer problem, and lost the address of the company 
that was selling ratchet drive plugs.
  The ones for the old push-through ratchets?
Just a square of steel with a ball and spring socket holder at each end?

  I did not get around to making the order I needed
   I wish I had :(

yours scott

    Scott Grandstaff
    Box 409 Happy Camp, Ca  96039
275772 Mark van Roojen <mvr1@e...> 2022‑06‑22 Re: SOS computer bobble
Not sure if this is helpful, but I often find Google image searches 
to help me find stuff like this.  I would search "hand ratchet" or 
"finger ratchet" possibly adding "reversible" and then scan the 
images until you recognize the one you want.
FWIW . . .
- Mark

Mark van Roojen
POB 83836
Lincoln, NE 68501-3836
(402) 438-3724  (h)
Webpage: www.mvr1.com
275773 Phil Schempf <philschempf@g...> 2022‑06‑22 Re: SOS computer bobble
Scott -

Not exactly sure what you're looking for, but maybe this -

275774 Praki Prakash <praki.prakash@g...> 2022‑06‑22 Re: SOS computer bobble
Something like this? http://tinyurl.com/373zpmvb

Recent Bios FAQ